TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF A NEW CENTRE OF JAMIA URDU, ALIGARH
1. Application addressed to the Registrar, Jamia Urdu, Aligarh.
2. School/ College/ Madarsa should be a recognized (affiliated) Government Institution.
3. Administrative Committee of the Institution concern should be registered through the Society act.
4. The Building of the related institution (College/ School/ Madarsa) should be a personal property comprising at least 8 rooms and to provide 2 Photographs (Coloured), showing the complete view of the said building.
5. A No Objection Certificate from the society (concern) is compulsory.
6. The educational criteria for the centre incharge is Graduation for the courses Adeeb, Adeeb-e-Mahir, and Adeeb-e-Kamil, and Post Graduation for Moallim-e-Urdu (B.Ed is preferred).
7. Centre Incharge should provide a notarized affidavit stating that he/she will follow all rules and regulations of Jamia Urdu Aligarh and he/she will not have any objection if the centre is cancelled or rejected by the Jamia Urdu Aligarh in case of any indiscipline or any other such activity.